FAQs & Return Policy
Your Frequently Asked Questions Are Answered Here!
How can I contact Bridal Babes?
- You can contact us by email at email@example.com, through our chat feature on BridalBabes.co or on our social media channels through direct message.
When should I purchase my bridesmaid gown?
- Due to carrier delays, returns, restocks, alterations (made at the client's expense), we strongly recommend purchasing 6-9 months in advance of your event date. Our quick ship collection is a great option for those purchasing 3 months or less prior to event date.
- Please purchase as a group to ensure orders are delivered at the same time. If orders are placed individually, they may be delivered at different times due to inventory and availability.
- We look forward to speaking with you!! Please book a virtual consultation which includes a 30 minute styling session, custom bridesmaid purchasing page, and swatches (as needed) here.
- We recommend virtual consultation to learn more about the purchasing process, taking measurements, using the size chart, selecting a style and more.
Do you offer payment plans?
- Yes, upon check out you can select "Shop Pay Installments" which will split the total price across 4 payments. You can learn more here.
How do I find my size?
- Please use the size chart and match your measurements. Be sure to also review the stretch factor on the dress. Finally, email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a guide for taking your measurements or assistance finding the right size.
What is your return policy?
- We will issue a full store credit (not including shipping) for unworn merchandise returned within 7 business days of delivery. If we find any defects on the merchandise, there are signs of wear, or if it is outside of the return window, we reserve the right to not accept your return.
- To process your return, please email email@example.com with your name and order number in the subject line and we will send you the necessary shipping information. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Customers are only allowed one store credit per paid order. (items redeemed with the use of store credit are excluded from this policy and are not subject to return)
- This does not apply to Signature Collection dresses which are made-to-order and final sale. Items on sale, t-shirts, accessories, consultations, swatches and catalogues are also final sale.
- Please check the product page for more details on processing which is in addition to shipping. The majority of our orders take up to 3 weeks for production. Orders with Ground Shipping typically take between 5 to 7 business days to be shipped after production. However, some of our dresses are custom designed or special ordered which take additional time for production.
- If you are looking for a dress that will ship quickly, please look at our quick ship collection here.
- If you have questions about your order status, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I cancel my order?
- We do not accept cancellations due to the automatic processing and fulfillment of your order.
What if my item is delayed?
- Due to shipping carrier delays and the pandemic, we cannot guarantee shipping timeframes. If you need an item expedited or by a certain date, please notify our customer service team at: email@example.com . Please notify us prior to purchasing.
I ordered a pre-order item. When will I receive it?
- Estimated timeframes for pre-orders are mentioned on the page. If you need an update on timing, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We strongly recommend purchasing 6-9 months prior to your wedding.
Are alterations included?
- Similar to most special occasion stores, alterations are done at the client's expense. We highly recommend this as a local tailor will be able to fit the dress to you in-person to your liking. We do not provide alterations.